Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Our BIG PLAN!


NATURE is WATCHING YOU!
By B

Hello! I'm going to share a big idea today that my mom and I are going to do. We were planning to go to every single park in Pinellas County. But my mom looked it up, and there were more than 400 parks in Pinellas County! That includes playing parks and sports parks as well as nature parks. We could never see all those in a year unless I quit school! (And I can't do that – I love school.)

So we decided to only go to all of the NATURE PARKS. There are still plenty of those in Pinellas. Our resolution is to visit every single nature park, preserve (and even regular parks with a lot of trees) and then tell you about them. We'll have pictures, and my mom and I will tell you our favorite parts.

You can do it too! Next week we'll talk about Brooker Creek Park. You can go there, and tell us what you think about it. You can send email to LuAndBTwoWithNature <at> gmail (dot) com.

Bye-bye! I'll see you next week!

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture. It reminds me of Leo Lionni's book: The Biggest House in the World. About a snail who thought his shell was too small. I don't even know if that book is still around. I'm a retired teacher and read it to my students in the 80's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about all the good adventures! Maybe I can tag along on a few.

    ReplyDelete